December 4, 2013

SS5Malaysia ~When THE VCR Started~

I watched each and every Super Show since the 1st Super Show, Super Show 2(the only concerts with complete 13 guys), Super Show 3 without Kibum, Hangeng & Kangin (Kangin doing his military service but got VCR of him) Super Show 4 still without Kangin and without Heechul too because Heechul went to army on August 2011 since before SS4 havent start yet. Super Show 5 both Kangin & Heechul joined in but Yesung & Leeteuk are servicing in military. I bought all the Super Show Concerts DVD, i couldnt help myself but only feel jealous, envy, happy, sad, everytime i saw the fans chanting or singing together. And when they approached close to fans, shack hand with the lucky elfs and took photos with them too. And at that time, i promised myself to be part of the sapphire blue ocean someday, and i just couldn't believe that i finally became part of it.

In the venue, when the light started to turn off i just stuck for few seconds because its like "omgee omgee!!its starting!!" deep in my heart said, ejay u will meet ur donghae!!u will meet ur boys after a long wait!! My heart keep pounding when the VCR started playing on the screen and my hand which holding the lightstick shacking, like seriously my tears automatically came out AGAIN. 

And here are the VCR!!!










Opsss i missed snap Siwon & Eunhyuk cut!! huhuhuhuhuu

0 ulasan:

 
ღ ejay and her blog ღ Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template