December 29, 2013

Saturday Part 2: Family Bonding Time

Location: Starbucks Merdeka Plaza
Date: Dec 28, 2013

One of life's most simple pleasures is spending time with those we love. This is the first time in my whole life chilling with my parents at Starbucks. Usually i'll go to starbuck with my friends or by my own. Alone. This "question mark" popping up in my mind when my father suddenly go to opposite direction to Starbucks when actually we are headed to basement carpark.  Our family is kinda hard to spend money to this kind of place. Like my mom did said not worth a cup of coffee for about RM10++. With that much money we can eat with full stomach at Kedai Mamak ordering Nasi Briyani+teh tarik. End my 2013 year with this once in life time moment make my mission of 2013 accomplished eventho this kind of thing is unplanned, because of moment like this where time we spent with family is time very well spent. Family is the one constant element in our life.

 There it is..Donghae forever..hahaha
View of Merdeka Palace Hotel from Starbucks Ground Floor,Merdeka Plaza

0 ulasan:

 
ღ ejay and her blog ღ Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template