December 3, 2013

SS5Malaysia ~Entering the Stadium~

The gate was open at 4PM and we went in about 4.00pm ++ something?? cz i have to put my things that i bough with big paperbag to the place that already been set up by organizer. Need to queue up, write this and that and bla bla bla..settled to sent off my stuff, need to queue up again to enter to the venue..uwarghh..this is how it feel???!!! the concert havent start yet but i already feel tired with what i've been through since morning!!! Here is my location..Category 1..

Ya'all know how was i feel when the door open right infront of my eyes was the big screen written with SUPER SHOW 5..omg..it very make me goose bump. Can u image it??!! I just want to slap myself is this only a dream?? and i keep talking to myself "oh ejay,u did it" and my tears suddenly came out. Ouhh..so touching!! huhu..

This is my very 1st photo taken after enter into the venue. 



This is the view from my seating area. Ohh..im so nervous yet im excited!!! Their song keep playing before the concert start. And at this time, im busy updating my SNS to tell my friends that im already enter the venue. My friends replied me and said "have fun" "enjoy" "its ur dream and happy for u" and etc.
Thank you coz cheering for me teheee~ ^^


This is what i want to do during SS5..and my mission accomplished!! Took a photo of SS5 lighstick with SS5 huge screen at the background and my little 2 fingers to prove that is me..hahaha!!


0 ulasan:

 
ღ ejay and her blog ღ Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template