December 2, 2013

SS5Malaysia ~D-Day~

Yes!!Its D-Day!! The day i met my boys right infront of my eyes. The day where i met my ELFS FamilyIt such a dream came true when me myself are part of the sapphire blue ocean family in Stadium Bukit Jalil on Nov 23rd 2013. I reached Stadium Bukit Jalil about 1.40pm. As expected, im late and i couldnt collect all the hand banners that distributed by fanbase which already been told to be early around 11am to get the handbanner. So, i just get some random handbanner from my elf friends. Poor me..Uhukk uhukkk :((


Okkk..lets see whatelse i snap while im walked around as "Sakai" person. LoL
booth which sells unoffical SS5 Goodies.
Right infront of LRT Station.

Ohh..Any interesting stuff?? Y.E.S ofcourse!! ^^



Lots of unofficial goodies sells everywhere. And you can easily find whatever you want and whatever you didnt expect to buy, you will buy too!! Yes..thats true. 

And also i managed to find Kyochon booth but unfortunately, there's lots of ELF queuing to buy the Kyochon Chicken. So, it wasnt my lucky day to try it.

 While im waiting for few minutes,in case i can buy the chicken, saw Siwon & kyu standee at the right side of the booth.
But the sad thing is, i dont even know Donghae's standee is on the leftside. Only know then after few days when i saw my friends got selfie with Hae..
Frustrated isnt it? huhuhuhu~

Ok,tired walking with sweated body and faded make up, i have to give up. Although still have many things to survey but hey!!when i look around, there's too many people. Even more and more after 3PM. And im a person who doesnt like to put myself in crowd (unless it a MUST no other solution then i have too.) So,thats it..i need to find place to sit & regain my energy. So, i went to met my Whatsapp Group of ELF Family for my very 1st time. 

Oh ya,here is my things that i bought...tadaaaaaaaa

What inside?? There are:-
 2tshirts of SS5 Rm30 each
Lightstick RM10
SS5 cellphone neck strap RM10 (2 peaces)
SS5 Hand Fan  Rm10
SJ Name Tag RM3.50 each
Poster,Paperbag & Postcard 
(i got them for free after i bough SS5 BLUE T-shirt)

To be continue~~~~~~~~ ^^


0 ulasan:

 
ღ ejay and her blog ღ Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template