April 10, 2011

Half day on Sunday

I dont have to talk much..today was my busy day..only for half day..ngeee~
n this was my 1st time in 2011 woke up early in sunday!!i feel bit tired this week..i dont know y..so,sunday will be my rest day..bt,today i have to go to photography course at Canon 3rd Mile..
took photo b4 class started..still have people who are late!!

books of canon equipment & photography skills..

Ok..after 3hours of Basic Course..i'm very hungry..well its 12noon already..no wonder my stomach really in bad mood!!hahahaha~ So,i was thingking of something..n the place not too far from my recent place..
I went to McD 3rd Mile..ohh..im starving so much..the queue was too long..bt,i hv to be patient..

tadaaaa..take away n having my meal in car..
so,this is my routine as "IM A LONER"
during my halfday on Sunday.. :)

0 ulasan:

 
ღ ejay and her blog ღ Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template