May 18, 2014

Slobbie Restaurant Hongdae

Slobbie is the Vegetarian Restaurant. Found out about this restaurant tru visit korea site. Actually we lost our way to find this restaurant since it is on 3rd floor. So, we missed look the restaurant sign board. But, you dont need to worry. If u find Takoyaki stall u r very close to the restaurant. Cz the restaurant are opposite of the Takoyaki Stall. When u are at the Takoyaki Stall, turn back look up. You will find Slobbie. P/S: As long as the Takoyaki Stall is not move to other place. You'll be safe. Hehehe~









  Salad Bibimbap with egg on the top 
the vege/salad is very nice! fresh & sweet!!

 Soy Bean Curry & Brown Rice 
 Kimchi Fried Rice 



3 ulasan:

Bibie Karim said...

Wah!!! Thanks for sharing this. Another makan place kat Hongdae yang boleh diterjah.

Unknown said...

Salam. I'm from Singapore and I'm planning to go korea in december. I would like to ask how do you try out the food and drinks from those cafes and street food? I mean like, do you just was-was or make sure that they do not have alcohol added in the food?? I need your opinion in this as I am a first timer so I do not know whether is it safe to eat freely over there or not. Appreciate your help in this thanks!

nfjr said...

Wslm..sorry for late reply..we did some research for halal food in korea. Ask my muslim friends which staying in korea very helpful.. so, we dont hv the was-was to eat..

 
ღ ejay and her blog ღ Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template