November 23, 2013

KL Day 1: Red Box After Touch Down

Hollaaaa... happy kid me who really cant wait to meet my Super Junior..
And on 22nd Of Nov i fly to KL just to watch Super Show 5..
Oh i really wanted to go!!and finally my dream come true!!
Ok, i will update about the concert..dont worry!!
Just stay tune with me via my SNS>> FB, Twitter and Instagram..






Thanks Air Asia for the low cost Carrier..
Now everyone can fly..hoho..
Yes..luckily the airtix was in promotion..so that's why im here :P

After 5months..im here again babehh!!!

Ahaaaa.. this was unexpected and unplanned activity..OR shal i say that am i the one who dont know this plan??.. i got dragged to RED BOX as soon as i've touched down to LCCT @.@



Yeahh..as usual..queen of selca..and always be


0 ulasan:

 
ღ ejay and her blog ღ Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template