September 30, 2011

[KL Day 5] Exploring Ampang Point!!

 Ok, today after 5.. Decide to have a walk again at Ampang Point. 

Waiting spot where i always waiting for taxi either going to KL City or back to Owen Hotel.

See, lots of Korean Restorant in Ampang Point!!

My favourite Cosmetic Shop..

Lots lots and lots of pretty outfit here!! i grab some of course ^^


While walking around Ampang Point area..

Oppssss~ my lunch for this afternoon.
From the plate, u know where is this place right?? hehee
Yes, Nasi Kandar Pelita, Ampang.

Ohh ya, tonight i tagged along Mimi(my childhood friend) to stay with me at my place. I just keep myself quiet about the bathroom in my room. Let her see by herself. After she saw the bathroom then she nagging all night!! hahaha.. How she want to return back to Damansara at this hour?? nehh.. evil me..ngeh ngeh ngeh~

1 ulasan:

Unknown said...

Ampang point have nature republic?

 
ღ ejay and her blog ღ Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template