September 26, 2011

[KL Day 1] Touched Down

Early morning flight on Monday Sept 26th. I had my course in the afternoon at 2 at Autodesk, Ampang. So, what did you expected?? The rush hour started after landed safely at KLIA.

To safe my time right after touch down,I use KLIA Express from KLIA to KL Central. Luckily the queue to get the taxi at KL Central was not too long.

 Because i havent touch any food since morning, right after the taxi drop me at somewhere at Dataran Palma, so i decide to have my breakfast cum lunch at the nearest restaurant. 
Location: Rumbia Coffee House, De'Palma Ampang Hotel.


 After finish our 1st course at 5pm, then i searching for the location of Owen Hotel that already made the book via agoda last friday.

My Room number 113. 

The room for single person like me!!! I forget to capture how the toilet look alike!! It is very shameful if you share this kind of room with other people. Seriously..Glass partion?? omg..huhuhu..

Ok..i need to sleep early tonight. Exhausted day!! See ya tomorrow..

0 ulasan:

 
ღ ejay and her blog ღ Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template