August 20, 2016

What to buy in South Korea

Okay.. after few weeks with no rest weekend and today, i feel like heavennn heavenn heavenn..sleep, kdrama, eat, kdrama, solat, kdrama and keep repeating. So as for today, i want to list out what to buy when going to South Korea. Beside souvenir. Since my blog is the trusted source for me to be my reminder too. Ekekekeke..



Hanbok..
I've been to Korea in 2014 and managed to find one shop at Gwangjang Market with cheapest price. But didnt buy as i have tight budget and never thought of buying Hanbok at that time. But for sure will make it one of my collection if im going for 2nd trip there.

Socks..
Korea always produce creative & cute stuff. One of my hobby is collecting unique designs of socks. While i was in Korea i saw plenty of cute socks with affordable price (1000won = RM3.00+-). The images printed on the socks can range from Kpop and Kdrama, animation and cartoon characters and also random very cute designs.

Fashion Mask
I found this fashion mask at Namsan Gift Shop. I know this fashion mask price slightly expensive at the gift shop but regret not to buy coz i couldnt find at any shop. Perhaps i missed look.


Coffee..
Coffeeshop even instant coffee are everywhere in convenience store in Korea. As a coffee addict imma so happy to see alots of coffee that i can choose each day. And i am in love with Maxim Gold Coffee. 
I dont know why, but seems like i addicted to this coffee.

Banana Milk
Another beverage which i called so new to me but i got attached to this drink like love at first sight. Hahahaha. Were my daily drink before go to sleep for 10days in Korea.

Gochujang(Hot paper paste)
Though some korean ingredients are easy to find here in, but the price are slightly expensive. I love to use Gochujang into my cooking such as chicken marinate and fried rice.

Hmmm...anything else? 

0 ulasan:

 
ღ ejay and her blog ღ Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template