April 5, 2014

Saturday Night Out To Sumber Rejeki

This is my very first time here. Although this food court already operating since last year. Our first plan wan to go to Taman Harmoni to eat the Sup Power. But unfortunately the stall is closed. So, Anis directly told me to go to Sumber Rejeki located at Sungai Merah. Like seriously, she know the name but dont know the exact location where about.funny uhh!!! oh well~ Seems like i heard that name before but i cant remember where. Which make me have to give a call to Apiz. So, he told me Sumber Rejeki is not far from Giant Supermarket. Thats the point! Giant Supermarket. i know where is the place! well, everybody know me the road master!! just, im lack in remembering the name of the place! hahaha.. even the road name too failed to remember!! I can only remember some sort like "strong element" somewhere there to make me familiar with those places which barely to go to.


So..here it is.. Sumber Rejeki Food Court..


Ayam Penyet for RM7.00

Penang Char Kueh Tiaw for RM5.00

Nasi Lemak Ayam for RM5.00


Ohh my niece..very concentrate uhh!!

The boys~ hareeth ordered the char kueh tiaw..
haeeqhal ordered the Nasi Lemak Ayam..
They ate all without left any!! i know they good in eating!! yehett~

The cousins.. oh Haeeqhal what's wrong with your expression??

 From Anis lens 
say hyee..its me with my cousins' Anis ^_^

oh well, i always surrounded with those people who dont know how to say 1 2 3 bfore snap my photo!! the result must be very shocking tho!! my expression not very welcoming u guys so, hv to censored it! lols~


Ahh makcu Anis took this!! blur!!

0 ulasan:

 
ღ ejay and her blog ღ Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template