August 5, 2013

Sarawak Layer Cake For Raya 2013

As usual, every year before Raya Eve, i'll be busy baking cakes ordered by lovely relatives & friends. I'll close the order atleast 5days bfore Raya Eve. There's two type of Layer Cake. 1-Ordinary Layer Cake. 2- Pattern Layer Cake. So for me who doing this alone, im just baking the ordinary layer cake. What special about my cake?? Batter uses butters & ingredients fully follow the original recipe. I didnt make the ingredients less that will cause to tasteless. That's why my cake little bit expensive. Baking cake alone by myself also require strong arm to mixing the ingredients of course by electric mixer. I am very need the super power energy to mixing ingredients + baking layer by layer non stop from early morning till late night. In a day, i can prepare about 12-15 layer cakes. So, i'll complete all the layer cakes in 3-5days depends how many order i receive.

The ingredients ready to be use!!


Cheese Layer Cake!!


Look!!its evergreen and layer cheese in the making!!

Ready to be take-off!!

0 ulasan:

 
ღ ejay and her blog ღ Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template