June 30, 2013

Coffee Bean With Nini

Assa!! finally i can meet up with this lady. Yea..i need to free my mind, have a chit chat with someone at this stage. Where im so depressed+stressed+sad ermm everything!!!.. what a life im living in.. =.=' had some conflict with my mom cz of a little misunderstood and problem here & there. #ahforgetit!!!
So, went out have a walk at THE SPRING. actually,what the purpose we going there?? Ahh..want to find my bbcream at Nature Republic but unfortunately Nature Republic still close. Can we said it still under renovation??Upgrading?? LoL~ They are moving near to the escalator. Not far from coffee bean. Just few steps.. no..many step backward. huee~ 

So we are here..that cute hand is Ninis'





Know whattttt..??a very tiring night!!! with this short hours i hv 3 appoitments!! after i had this lovely chit chat with Nini, i went out with my bro. He called me few times asking me where about. So, he drag me along going to Grill Burger Matang. While im with my bro, again another phone call!! Its Jaha asking me where im going.. telling me to go back ASAP cz he & other friends are waiting at Lotus Five Star Cineplax. This only happen at night of June 29 :) i dont think will happen twice. 3appoitment 3peoples and 3location.. childhood friend, brother & officemate. 

0 ulasan:

 
ღ ejay and her blog ღ Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template