February 29, 2012

Farewell Lunch

Today is my last day as Interior Designer at Satok Furniture Ent. Its hard for me to make this decision at first..since i love this job so much. My boss spent lots of money sending me to learn 3D Max for a week in Ampang last year. How could i squander what I've learned, which can earn so much money if I want to make some side income. 3D Design is such an awesome work!! Argghh..ok,just back to main topic.. My boss, Bryan Tan just let me decide what i want to eat..so, i choose Pizza Hut. Since they can make the delivery. He said just order what ever i want. ehe~ thank u bryan!! ^^

 Represent from left to right..
Aping(Bryan sister), Bryan(my boss) & Ashlyn
Only us? yes..Mendu Branch only have 5 staffs.
Missing in photo,Shamsuri another Interior Designer.
He working here about 4years already and
he teach me lots. Kind and like to make joke.

So, here they are..this what i've order..

The Lasagna not nice!! Sincerely!! =.='

Good bye Satok Furniture T__T

 This is my comfortable place..

This view is from entrance

0 ulasan:

 
ღ ejay and her blog ღ Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template