March 9, 2014

[2014] My Love From Another Star

Kyakkk~~! I had to stop my kdrama marathon because I was basically a zombie look alike after 2 days of sleepless nights. The lack of sleep was preventing me from writing a post. I dont have lots of idea since my brain dont have enough oxygen to think. hahaha.. so, here i am.. come back writing for my kdrama review.. My Love From Another Star just completed the final episode last week. I loved this drama at the start as well, because the alien was so adorable! hahaha.. up until about episode 10 i guess, I still enjoyed it, the funny moment where Do Min Joon got high fever whenever after he kissed Song Yi. But not as much afterwards, and the ending was a bit disappointed. Just, i dont like the ending where Song Yi like to live waiting for Min Joon to appear and then he disappear again. Some kind like Chipsmore tag line, now u see now you dont. So, it a bit painful for me! 
Drama Title: 
My Love From The Star (English title) 
You Who Came From the Stars (literal title)
Revised romanization: Byeoleseo On Geudae
Hangul: 별에서 온 그대
Network: SBS
Episodes: 21
Release Date: December 18, 2013 - February 27, 2014
Runtime: Wed. & Thu. 21:55











0 ulasan:

 
ღ ejay and her blog ღ Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template