February 20, 2015

Rusty Bean & Batter

The place and the ambiance is nice and it is a place worth going.Located at ST3 building opposite The Spring Shopping Mall are easily access by pedestrian bridge connecting from ST3 and The Spring. I went here with high hopes for their food but the waffle wasn't good. As myself one of waffle lover the feel of the perfect waffle i would definitely say, “Crispy on the outside, light and tender on the inside.” Caramel Latte, is okay. I would definitely go back for another try. Who knows the waffle will be much better.

 View from overhead bridge


 And 2 ladies are heading towards us

Entrance from pedestrian bridge

The Interior




 I do always love unique and creative interior design. Look at the ceiling light with metal pipe.
 While waiting for the food....

Waffle with Ice Cream

 Pancake with Ice Cream

 Okay Moon..your fingers is everywhere in my photos..



Actually we are sitting at the creative design of sofa cover with patchwork of jeans. Yes creative design for sofa.
I wasnt able to take close up photo of the sofa. Sorry. Maybe next time. :D

0 ulasan:

 
ღ ejay and her blog ღ Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template